|A few more past sales of happy home sellers...|
104. Receive and review all Offers to Purchase submitted by buyers and buyers’ representatives
105. Evaluate offer
106. If required, prepare a schedule of your "cash-In-pocket" at closing
107. Counsel you on each offer – explaining merits and weaknesses of each
108. Contact buyer’s representative to discuss qualifications and motivations of their client
109. Deliver Seller Property Information Statement (SPIS) to buyer’s representative or buyer prior to offer if possible
110. Confirm that buyer is qualified by Mortgage Officer
111. Obtain pre-qualification letter from Mortgage Officer
112. Negotiate all offers on your behalf, setting condition time limits and closing date
113. Prepare and convey all counter offers, acceptance and/or amendments to buyer’s representative
114. Get documents to your lawyer for you
To close pop up window click X on top right of browser.
Follow for market watch and MLS new listings update...
|Call 519-886-6612, 1-866-886-6612 (toll free) or e-mail... consultations are Free with no obligation!|