|A few more past sales of happy home sellers...|
115. When Offer to Purchase is settled and finalized by you, deliver to the buyer’s representative leaving a true copy
116. Deliver deposit to Trust Account as soon as practicable
117. Provide copy of the executed agreement to the office for filing in the deal file
118. Advise and counsel you on the handling of offers while the original transaction is pending i.e. days to meet conditions in first offer and procedures
119. Update personal transaction program indicating sale pending
120. We provide relocation assistance to you, as required
121. If necessary, we assist you in getting interim financing
122. We make you aware of the various financing options that your buyer may need
123. Assist buyer in applying for financing, if applicable
124. Arrange for appraiser to inspect the property and give any information including comparables, survey copy, etc.
125. If STB – get Credit Report of buyer and review it with you
126. Order Septic Tank inspection, if applicable
127. Deliver water test results from Health Unit to mortgage company
128. Arrange other inspections as required by financial institution and/or insurance company i.e. mould, termite, WETT inspection, etc.
To close pop up window click X on top right of browser.
Follow for market watch and MLS new listings update...
|Call 519-886-6612, 1-866-886-6612 (toll free) or e-mail... consultations are Free with no obligation!|